2012年11月21日星期三

Teresa Cheung offsite affair

Teresa Cheung

According to People's Daily reported that Hainan window, in December 2007, Kenny Bee (A B) out of this book called "McDonald Road, in the book from exposing romance, content refers to the ex-wife Teresa Cheung, also mentioned that he and old love Tien Niu, Lok Yi Ling, Teresa and Chelsia Chan Sec situation. Expose Teresa Cheung affair before the divorce the married man the rich Weng Chenyao the details. To his description: "I remember one night he and his wife came to visit, we all drank wine, talked very happy, Mrs. Chen have something to go after dinner, I went to the garage to get the car ready to send Mr. Chen home from rearview mirror to see the screen, can be considered shocking mountains shake, and I was surprised to see Teresa Cheung and Mr. Chan holding hands stepped out of the door at home ... I keep telling myself: 'Forget it! can not see it! perhaps I was wrong! '", she took out a close photo and restaurant in Paris, he saw me as nothing .... I no longer tolerate, come up with a guitar singing mad, tears flowing through ... every night, and I as if Sleeping with the enemy ... and told me how we can continue to sleep down beside her.
But shamelessly romantic by nature Teresa Cheung said: "Kenny marital problems, when the youngest daughter was born, did not want to divorce, all agreements before the 5-year-old daughter has parents accompany, so everyone knows ... you Luo respective Happy ...... and I secretly dare to do these things (referring to having an affair) ...... "claimed:" People live for themselves, then I want to love, he appeared. "

没有评论:

发表评论